UrZoo Social Game Music Competition
FluffyLogic, the studio that brought you the highly addictive tower-defence strategy game Savage Moon and the city-smashing monster mayhem in Eat Them! to PlayStation3, invites you to create some original music for their new social game UrZoo.
The lucky winner’s music will feature in the game and their name will appear in the game credits!
A bit about UrZoo:
UrZoo is a zoo game like no other! It is a social game that enables you to build your own zoo – feed your animals, grow crops, run gift shops, hot-dog stands, sit in the park, and even decorate your animals…but most importantly, you get to breed your animals! And not just elephants…it allows you to breed your elephants with your pandas – and your flamingos with your alligators!
UrZoo is a freemium game aimed at different types of gamers, from the hardcore to the casual: with something for everyone. It will be released later on this year for iOS platforms, although a Facebook version may also be in the works.
A bit about the music:
The music for UrZoo can be any style you think would fit the atmosphere of a zoo. It must be catchy, easy on the ears and most of all, FUN!
- Music must be no more than 3 minutes long
- Music must be loop-able
- Music must be WAV (16bit 44.1khz), AIF or 320kbps MP3 format
- Entries must use original music and source samples (unless rights are given by the originator)
- Music file must be titled “UrZoo Social Game Music Competition – Artist – Track name”
- Submissions: A link to the music must be emailed to email@example.com, include artists name and contact details….PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH YOUR MUSIC TO THE EMAIL!
- All entries must be submitted by Monday 18th August 2011.
- Entries can be used by FluffyLogic for promotional purposes. Artist(s) will be credited accordingly.
Share This Post
March 12th, 2013, Comments Off
FluffyLogic CEO, Ana Kronschnabl, was interviewed on You and Yours; BBC Radio 4′s daily consumer programme. In the interview she discusses the role of women in the video games industry and reflects on her personal [&hellip
November 13th, 2012, Comments Off
UrZoo has been nominated for the prestigious Media Innovation Awards in the Game Design category. FluffyLogic are up against Aardman Digital’s Home Sheep Home 2 and Though Den’s Survival game for Wildscreen Bristol. The awards [&hellip
August 23rd, 2012, Comments Off
A blog by Lukas Roper, about his experiences of being on an internship at FluffyLogic. When joining FluffyLogic during September 2011, I was both intrigued and nervous as to what my first taste of the games [&hellip