According to statistics from China Chemical and Physical Power Supply Industry Association， China's export volume and export value of lithium-ion batteries have continued to increase. In 2021, China's exports of lithium-ion batteries were 3.428 billion, with a year-on-year growth of 54.34%. The export of lithium-ion batteries was 28.428 billion DOLLARS, up 78.34% year on year.
From the battery export destination, so far. China's lithium-ion batteries are mainly exported to the Asia Pacific and the United States and other places. In terms of price, the price of lithium batteries, led by lithium-ion batteries, is expected to expand globally.
Carbon anode material
The actual negative electrode materials used in lithium-ion batteries are basically carbon materials, such as artificial graphite, natural graphite, mesocarbon microspheres, petroleum coke, carbon fiber, pyrolysis resin carbon, etc.
Tin-based anode material
Tin-based anode materials can be divided into tin oxides and tin-based composite oxides. Oxides refer to oxides of metal tin in various valence states. There are no commercial products.
There are no commercial products.
Including tin-based alloys, silicon-based alloys, germanium-based alloys, aluminum-based alloys, antimony-based alloys, magnesium-based alloys and other alloys, there are also no commercial products.
Carbon nanotubes, nano-alloy materials.
According to the latest market development trend of lithium battery new energy industry in 2009, many companies have begun to use nano-titanium oxide and nano-silicon oxide to add to the previous traditional graphite, tin oxide, and carbon nanotubes, which greatly improves the charging and discharging of lithium batteries. volume and charge and discharge times.
What are the causes of battery explosions?
1. The internal polarization is large;
2. The pole piece absorbs water and reacts with the electrolyte;
3. The quality and performance of the electrolyte itself;
4. When injecting liquid, the amount of liquid injection cannot meet the process requirements;
5. The laser welding sealing performance is poor in the assembly process, and the air leaks when the air leakage is detected;
6. Dust and pole piece dust are easy to cause micro-short circuit first;
7. The positive and negative plates are thicker than the process range, and it is difficult to enter the shell;
8. The problem of liquid injection and sealing, the poor sealing performance of steel balls leads to air bulging;
9. The incoming shell material has a thick shell wall, and the shell deformation affects the thickness;
10. The high ambient temperature outside is also the main reason for the explosion.
High quality lithium batteries supplier
Luoyang Moon & Star New Energy Technology Co., LTD, founded on October 17, 2008, is a high-tech enterprise committed to the research and development, production, processing, sales and technical services of lithium ion battery anode materials. After more than 10 years of development, the company has gradually developed into a diversified product structure with natural graphite, artificial graphite, composite graphite, intermediate phase and other negative materials (silicon carbon materials, etc.). The products are widely used in high-end lithium ion digital, power and energy storage batteries.If you are looking for Lithium battery anode material,click on the needed products and send us an inquiry：firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall, the demand for lithium batteries is on the rise, and future lithium batteries will continue to evolve. Although the prosperity of the brand name has rebounded, there are still many outstanding problems in lithium batteries, and the lithium batteries will develop steadily，if you need lithium batteries please contact us.
As many researchers believe, graphene floating on the water does not repel water, but attracts it. Graphene is made of the same material as graphite-for example, found in pencils-which is why graphene has long been thought to be as waterproof as gra…
The House of Representatives' 2022 US Competition Act, which would provide comprehensive subsidies for manufacturing and research and adjust existing US trade policies, was passed in an almost entirely partisan vote, to challenge China's growing tech…